How To Draw Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marts's sketches

+2
Puu
marts
6 posters

Go down

Marts's sketches Empty Marts's sketches

Post  marts Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:25 am

Hi!!! ive been drawing anime sketches for some time naw and this is my progress so far and i hope Spyre wont be mad for using Largeimagehost instead of Photobucket(its just that i took these sketches with a digital camara and the size to these pics is about 3MB each):
the first pic i drew on my own(not long after i started drawing):

Well i was a complete beginner so nothing too surprising there XD(the only pic with less then 3MB of size...)
Marts's sketches Tn_4

Ok so this pic was a LITTLE bit later(1 or 2 days...) and is a copy from another pic so the hand is kinda strange and isnt complete cuz the hair would be SUCH a drag to complete XD and personally i liked the way i was abel to draw this one(my first real inspiration to draw anime pics ^^):
Marts's sketches Tn_1

So for some time i didnt really practise cuz had some stuff to do and was basiclly just drawing small not-serious-at-all pics at boring classes XD and this pic was when i restarted drawing and if you have some time can you post your guess of who is this character? id be happy if you could recognize him Rolling Eyes and maybe i overdid it with some shadows ^^:
Marts's sketches Tn_3

Ok so this pic was made next day after the previous one and is at a completly different angel... plus i noticed one thing - the ear is WAY too small XD well i think this pic is pritty nice. And agen - can you guess who is this character? XD and since these pics are pictured on camera then its your chose which to look at since theyr(i dont know why...) in different colors:
Marts's sketches Tn_5a

Marts's sketches Tn_5b

So this pic isnt complete but thot i should post it so maybe later you could see what turned out from this... :
Marts's sketches Tn_6

So finally my last sketch - completly by me, nothing was copied... i sorta tested my progress - your free to tell me what you like/dislike(actuelly i would be even greatful if you would post your thots) i think its a nice pic and i like the angel too but if you look closely her right hand(from your view its the left hand...) is too thin and i think i should have made her a little thiner too Rolling Eyes. And agen its your choice which pic to look at XD:
Marts's sketches Tn_7a

Marts's sketches Tn_7b
P.S. Dont be surprised by the breasts and other body things since(as you can see...) this is my first time drawing most of the body.

And in the near future im thinking of drawing a pic with the whole body too... so please post your thots!
And i dont know when i will start coloring...
marts
marts

Back to top Go down

Marts's sketches Empty Re: Marts's sketches

Post  Puu Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:17 am

U got the faces almost down just practice a lil more on the porportion
Puu
Puu

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:28 am

keep practicing, you're going to improve
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Post  D-Pad Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:08 pm

I really like the shading, well done! As Puu said, just study up on body anatomy a little, so you can grasp the basic shape.
D-Pad
D-Pad

http://gyrowolf.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  marts Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:00 pm

i see... thanks a lot! when i get back from school ill get right on it ^^
marts
marts

Back to top Go down

Post  hilalaydin Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:32 am

They are so nice...Can you help me to draw hair??? No
hilalaydin
hilalaydin

Back to top Go down

Post  marts Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:10 am

Ok i know i sed ill parctise bodys naw but i found myself doing a fast drawing agen since i have drawn MENY more girl faces then guys... agen i drew the face and then saw that i kinda like how this guy turned out so i countined a little more XD too bad i only had 1/4(or less XD) of the page to use... since i thot ill be drawing a little, fast sketch... this is what turened out(agen your choice which sketch to look at XD):
Marts's sketches Tn_8a

Marts's sketches Tn_8b
And i allso tryed to use more shadows on hair then in other sketches... but you an see that XD(plus i can see where should i add 1 or 2... maybe 6 shadows XD)
P.S. NO hes NOT smoking!!! XD hes chewing a straw... XD

They are so nice...Can you help me to draw hair???

Emm.. thanks a lot ^^ and about the hair... you dont need my help... see your first drawing hair? see my first drawing hair? in a few days of practise youll be drawing MUCH better hair then me ^^

P.S. And i noticed that the right eye should be darker... ok maybe when will have the will to do it will do it and upload it agen XD
marts
marts

Back to top Go down

Post  D-Pad Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:48 pm

He looks cool! Surprised Everything looks great, I can't really think of any criticisms except for maybe the hair in the back. It looks flat compared to the bangs. Maybe you could define the strands more?
D-Pad
D-Pad

http://gyrowolf.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  marts Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:18 pm

He looks cool! Everything looks great, I can't really think of any criticisms except for maybe the hair in the back. It looks flat compared to the bangs. Maybe you could define the strands more?

You might be right... i probably should but a shade there too to make it lifelike...
marts
marts

Back to top Go down

Post  marts Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:59 am

Damn my camera must suck real bad(i mean the blue tone...) XD see for yourself:
Marts's sketches Tn_9a
and
Marts's sketches Tn_9b
So dont overstrain your eyes XD

And D-Pad does this look a little better? i added some hair and shadows but i know that in the back the hair still seems pritty simple but didnt really want to do all that job to re-draw it with some hair...
marts
marts

Back to top Go down

Post  Jizzy Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:05 am

It looks good, your shading is looking good, once you've got the basic shape try doing full shading, The thing i like most about Drawing is the shading, hence my pictures...<-Link

Jizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  marts Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:51 pm

Jizzy wrote:It looks good, your shading is looking good, once you've got the basic shape try doing full shading, The thing i like most about Drawing is the shading, hence my pictures...<-Link

Yeah i like shading too ^^
marts
marts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum