Shiroune's art

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Shiroune's art

Post  Shiroune on Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:35 pm

PurifiedRuiN wrote:Your drawings are incredibly clean, no messy lines what so ever, very nice. Do you use any kind of construction lines, or do you just have a great eraser? Haha, anyways I like your work. Your comic is funny, I'd like to see more if you have anymore to post! The urban ninja is awesome, I remember the day I came across his video. He reminds me of an American Shaolin Monk, those guys are incredible. There's a great documentary of them on youtube, it actually gave me some pretty good ideas for some drawings. If you're interested I'll find it for you! But, back on topic, keep up the great work afro

I use an eraser called a "plastic eraser". Its not made of plastic but it is a very good eraser. I recomend that everyone here should get one. You can find them at a wal-mart or whatever store sells a bunch of tools you can use for drawing. I use only one construction line wich is the line that forms the top roundness of the head. I then form hair around it and then erase the line. When I copy pictures, I use NO construction lines at all. If you go back and look at the picture of my drawing board, you'll see my eraser.
Shiroune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin on Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:53 pm

Remember, the "plastic" eraser is white! Don't worry about the price (they cost slightly more but they're well worth it)... I mean come on! It's only like 4$.

BTW... Shiroune, are you going to post some more of your drawings? (any ones recent, like the one that you worked on for 3 hours and was crumpled and thrown away) silent
PrinceElvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiroune on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:13 pm

PrinceElvin wrote:Remember, the "plastic" eraser is white! Don't worry about the price (they cost slightly more but they're well worth it)... I mean come on! It's only like 4$.

BTW... Shiroune, are you going to post some more of your drawings? (any ones recent, like the one that you worked on for 3 hours and was crumpled and thrown away) silent

I've had my eraser for five years just like my board and its not even half way worn out(as you can see in the pic). Its worth it.

I have my scanner right here and I would be glad to scan something but I accidently left the instalation disk with my other things thats in the storage right now. My mom will send me my stuff after I move to wisconsin.
Shiroune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin on Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:19 pm

Shiroune wrote:
PrinceElvin wrote:Remember, the "plastic" eraser is white! Don't worry about the price (they cost slightly more but they're well worth it)... I mean come on! It's only like 4$.

I've had my eraser for five years just like my board and its not even half way worn out(as you can see in the pic). Its worth it.

I have my scanner right here and I would be glad to scan something but I accidently left the instalation disk with my other things thats in the storage right now. My mom will send me my stuff after I move to wisconsin.

O_O wow! That eraser for 5 years, and it's not even halfway gone... You must not need to erase that much then? If you do erase quite a bit, then it's even more amazing. I just looked at mine, It's the high polymer eraser from pentel... I wonder if they will last that long (pack of 3, should last longer lol).

I have my old scanner but I lost the installation disk so I might have to buy a new one T_T
PrinceElvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiroune on Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:47 pm

I had a pack of three erasers too. I brought one of them to school and some people grabbed it and tore it into pieces. My third one is hiding from me. I keep losing it. Its in mint condition and still has the wraping on it. But I keep losing it for some reason. I think its in the storage with my other stuff right now.
Shiroune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin on Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:43 pm

Shiroune wrote:I had a pack of three erasers too. I brought one of them to school and some people grabbed it and tore it into pieces. My third one is hiding from me. I keep losing it. Its in mint condition and still has the wraping on it. But I keep losing it for some reason. I think its in the storage with my other stuff right now.

Hmm... you know that makes me mad: They just grab your eraser and rip it into pieces...total disregard to another person's stuff. I'm glad people at my school don't do that to mine. I still have 2 in mint condition because I haven't brought them out yet (I bought these recently!).

Do you think the erasers really make a difference? Comparing these ones w/ the Pink Pearls, what are some main differences? I like the white ones more but I was crazy a couple of days ago because they kept getting dirty! (I kept trying to make it a perfect white hahah)
PrinceElvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiroune on Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:27 pm

mine turn kinda yellow I guess from the sweat on my hands or something. But its not yellow at the part that actually has to touch the paper. Nobody ever really respected me at school. I had few friends. Some people also think I'm scary because they don't see me talking to anyone and they never know when I enter the room because I don't make any noise when I walk(that made me decide to carry tic tacs in my pocket).

There ARE pink erasers that can be just as good as my plastic erasers but usually pink erasers suck. And pencil erasers suck more. The white eraser on my mech pencil sucks too.
Shiroune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:10 am

mine turned blue because of the blue pencil lead
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.spyre.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Andaleeb on Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:43 pm

M.s Shiroune-chan
I like U're pictures . they are so good..

I hope to see U're next pictures ^^
Andaleeb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin on Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:28 pm

Shiroune wrote:mine turn kinda yellow I guess from the sweat on my hands or something. But its not yellow at the part that actually has to touch the paper. Nobody ever really respected me at school. I had few friends. Some people also think I'm scary because they don't see me talking to anyone and they never know when I enter the room because I don't make any noise when I walk(that made me decide to carry tic tacs in my pocket).

There ARE pink erasers that can be just as good as my plastic erasers but usually pink erasers suck. And pencil erasers suck more. The white eraser on my mech pencil sucks too.

lol... people got scared because you walk silently. I walk silently as well AND I blend in with the crowd... today, I was walking in front of my friend and she didn't even see me (she then passed me and I followed her and she was like "Where'd you come from? You pop out of nowhere") and my best friend walked right up to me before noticing that I was there. You shouldn't need to carry tic tacs in your pocket >.> I think we are alike in some ways and not alike in others because you don't talk much and that's how I used to be.

My pink eraser was pretty good but I realized that white ones own them
PrinceElvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ummmmmm........idk on Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:32 pm

i notice how u draw alot of anbu masks and u get them kinda wrng they dont really stick out as a snout ot nose theres really only slight pertrution where their nose is ans thats it
other than that ur drawing are really good! Arrow Very Happy What a Face lol!
ummmmmm........idk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

+ or - mmmm

Post  evangelliuz on Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:12 am

well your draws look nice but ... Wink silent you have to keep in fix those lines they are really straight and that doesn't look good Wink Very Happy
evangelliuz

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/evangelliuz

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiroune on Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:17 pm

I'm trying to get internet right now but I still don't have my scanner installation disk. Thats really frustrating me. I really think everybody will love these new works I've been doing. They're really something different that what all my usuall stuff was. They are full character pics.

And spyre, I have a lot of spam here in my little art section. Could you delete them for me? I'll be posting again as soon as I possibly can. Even if it means buying a new scanner.
Shiroune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:01 am

Shiroune wrote:I'm trying to get internet right now but I still don't have my scanner installation disk. Thats really frustrating me. I really think everybody will love these new works I've been doing. They're really something different that what all my usuall stuff was. They are full character pics.

And spyre, I have a lot of spam here in my little art section. Could you delete them for me? I'll be posting again as soon as I possibly can. Even if it means buying a new scanner.

hi, nice to have you back. Im not sure what you mean by spam. is it e-mail or this thread that you are refering to?
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.spyre.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiroune on Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:53 pm

Admin wrote:
Shiroune wrote:I'm trying to get internet right now but I still don't have my scanner installation disk. Thats really frustrating me. I really think everybody will love these new works I've been doing. They're really something different that what all my usuall stuff was. They are full character pics.

hi, nice to have you back. Im not sure what you mean by spam. is it e-mail or this thread that you are refering to?

well on page two, I have a good handfull of posts that have nothing to do with my art so I just want those out of there.
Shiroune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum