How To Draw Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chibis

4 posters

Go down

Chibis Empty Chibis

Post  PrinceElvin Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:28 pm

I want to learn how to draw them better... I know the basics (proportions are the same as the head's length, no? and usually no noses, big eyes to show expression more and the whole thing is simplified) but I can't seem to get it right... I guess I'll practice these heheh.
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Chibis Empty Re: Chibis

Post  evangelliuz Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:14 pm

PrinceElvin wrote:I want to learn how to draw them better... I know the basics (proportions are the same as the head's length, no? and usually no noses, big eyes to show expression more and the whole thing is simplified) but I can't seem to get it right... I guess I'll practice these heheh.

I can help u... Wink

I'll upload a tutorial by my own that I think might help u Wink
evangelliuz
evangelliuz

http://www.myspace.com/evangelliuz

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:34 am

I found my problem with drawing my chibis and I have fixed it, so I don't need help on them anymore,BUT I think you should still post it just in case anyone else wants to learn how.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Post  animelove Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:31 am

my bro used to draw them when we first saw them in oz but he hasnt had time
animelove
animelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Kichiru Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:56 pm

actually you can change the proportions a little or alot to your liking. (just as long as the head remains big) ^^

I usually don't sketch out well...sketches for chibis. But I wanted to make this one kinda detailed (that just means I added a bunch of accessories to make it look more complicated)
Chibis Skecth1tt5 Chibis Skecth1finalav3
That's how I draw my chibis (well... most of the time). (Srry it was kinda a quickie example) But anyways... just experiment. That's all the advice I can really give ya.
I just kinda added and changed some stuff while doing the finalized sketch. And yes... her sword was originally going to be a bazooka or gun of some sort. ^^; I personally prefer chibis with large weapons.
Kichiru
Kichiru

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Angels_Shoebox/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum