How To Draw Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

4 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  PrinceElvin Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:22 pm

I haven't seen one of these yet, so here it is.

I'm Elvin; 15 right now, turning 16 on December 22; I'm male; Asian: Lao, Thai, Chinese; I love anime and would love to go to an anime expo or something like that. I live in California and am currently in the 10th grade. I am a pretty serious person... I tend to be able to blend into crowds and sneak up on people without trying and I walk fast. My favorite color is blue; my favorite fruit are oranges; I like to read books, watch anime, draw anime, and more...; I like to play video games too. I have a job and I tend to get lazy.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  D-Pad Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:51 pm

I didn't introduce myself. I found this site when searching for drawing tutorials on youtube.

My internet alias is Tryce. I'm 20, turning 21 Nov 14. Male. I live in the United States, in Atlanta, Georgia. I, too, love anime, but wouldn't go to a convention or anything Razz; I'm real shy in person. My favorite anime is FullMetal Alchemist, followed closely by Witch Hunter Robin and Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. I'm not a very serious person.

I started drawing around the age of er... 13, maybe? I also like to compose music and design video games using Game Maker. Hmm, you could say I like making games because it combines both of my hobbies, and adds another (programming) to the mix. Heh-heh.

I think that's enough. My favorite food is peach cobbler. Favorite drink is iced tea. Least favorite drink... I don't know, some random smoothy I tried to make. Sad

Oh yeah, I drew my avatar -->
D-Pad
D-Pad

http://gyrowolf.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hilalaydin Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:30 am

Hi:)I'm Hilal Aydın.22 right now.I'm female,married and From Turkey.Have good sharing in this forum...
flower flower flower
hilalaydin
hilalaydin

Back to top Go down

Post  remenicse Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:47 pm

hello people im remenicse. im presently 12 right now , ill finally be a teenager on the 29th of november.i have been drawing since i was 11. my favorite showis probably one peice .i usally draw pictures from dawn to dusk, even in school, no wonder my grades have dropped. my favorite food is everything except those things you guys called vegetables(espescially the green ones. ugh! Im usually never serious about anything, and i might not make sense at times. well i guess that was my intro.Oh
and im from texas.

remenicse

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:30 pm

remenicse wrote:hello people im remenicse. im presently 12 right now , ill finally be a teenager on the 29th of november.i have been drawing since i was 11. my favorite showis probably one peice .i usally draw pictures from dawn to dusk, even in school, no wonder my grades have dropped. my favorite food is everything except those things you guys called vegetables(espescially the green ones. ugh! Im usually never serious about anything, and i might not make sense at times. well i guess that was my intro.Oh
and im from texas.

doesn't like vegetables... from texas ahhh there we go xD
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Post  remenicse Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:40 pm

hey whats that supposed to mean

remenicse

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:42 pm

Well, the fact that you're 12 shows a lot: many kids don't like vegetables.
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Post  remenicse Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:42 pm

dont call me a kid i like the young adult title

oh and you like vegetables?

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

remenicse

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:48 pm

remenicse wrote:dont call me a kid i like the young adult title

I look at young adults as 18-21 because they start to have same rights as adults. Teens get some but only start to get some at 16 (when you can get a driver's license) so, I still say 12 is a kid and some people call them "pre-teens" too. Anyhow, just ignore these facts as you say you will be turning into a "teen" in around 2 weeks so this shouldn't even matter to you.
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Post  remenicse Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:53 pm

god why you gotta be all serious like that all the time

remenicse

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:57 pm

If you had read my introduction it clearly states that I'm a pretty serious person.

Anyways, back to topic now.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum