How To Draw Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada Banning M-rated games?

2 posters

Go down

Canada Banning M-rated games? Empty Canada Banning M-rated games?

Post  Puu Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:43 pm

Is M-rated games banned? My friend said it is in Canada. If so, why banned it?
Puu
Puu

Back to top Go down

Canada Banning M-rated games? Empty Re: Canada Banning M-rated games?

Post  JiJi Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:17 am

I have a friend in Canada and he said that they are simply more strict when it comes to censoring then most other places. Why they banned that game your speaking of in particular tho I am not sure. I assume they figure that that game is not suitable for the people of their country. Kind of like were I live we had slot machines in a few stores around here they banned them because they didn't want to bring that kind of attention towards our state. Plus kids got caught playing them to many times i suppose XD.

anyway they may have banned these types of games.. but i don't think that will stop people there from obtaining these games threw mail and other such things..
JiJi
JiJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Puu Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:32 am

That makes sense, but I really do hate that kind of thing, because they should do what we do... just ask for an ID for them too see what age you are and if your old enough you can buy it. If you buy it online u have to pay for the shipping and handling, which I may add is annoying @.@
Puu
Puu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum