How To Draw Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamecube, Ps2, Xbox

5 posters

Go down

Gamecube, Ps2, Xbox Empty Gamecube, Ps2, Xbox

Post  PrinceElvin Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:08 am

I recommend Super Smash Bros. games, Zelda games, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Halo, and more games I can't think of right now lol
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Gamecube, Ps2, Xbox Empty Re: Gamecube, Ps2, Xbox

Post  Shiroune Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:28 pm

yay for halo! So many good memories. So many...
Shiroune
Shiroune

Back to top Go down

Post  PurifiedRuiN Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:58 pm

Halo 3 soon! I've had to stop myself from watching videos of it online to ease the pain of anticipation. Good thing you could pre-order it months in advance. cheers

Super smash brothers is indeed an amazing game, however if you don't own it, and play against friends who do... Annoying, I never got any kills Sad
PurifiedRuiN
PurifiedRuiN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:31 pm

I saw the package of Halo3...
It was so cool and simple~
you mean you all have Xbox360?
envy you~~~~~ cyclops
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.spyre.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiroune Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:42 pm

I watched the live halo 3 release celebration thingy and somehow knew somebody would mention halo 3 when I logged back in. (in this case it was spyre) I find it VERY entertaining that japan hated the xbox and they suddenly have an interest in halo 3. Japan looks so cool with all their fashion sense. I really love japan with their cool hair and all.
Shiroune
Shiroune

Back to top Go down

Post  PurifiedRuiN Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:50 pm

Well, I got halo 3 the day it came out and I also passed it the day it came out, bit disappointed about it it's length, but overall it's a solid game. Sadly, most people don't buy the game for it's story. A majority of players just buy games for the multi player experience because a either a friend told them about it or they saw it being played somewhere.

About the Japanese trends, I have noticed that the Japanese and just Asian people in general have really stylish hair, usually makes me feel boring. I'd like to go to Japan one day, doubt I'll ever have the money to do so, sadly.

Quick question, what kind of sketch books do you guys use? I use hard back sketch books, the quality of the paper is amazing, but it makes it insanely difficult to scan. I've had to result to cutting out my drawings just to get them onto my computer. I don't know why i haven't switched to a different kind of book, I've gotten frustrated so many times whilst drawing with this one.
PurifiedRuiN
PurifiedRuiN

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiroune Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:11 pm

sketchbook? ha! I grab my paper from the printer! The paper easily fits in my scanner.

I've heard that halo 3 has four player coop. That sounds uber fun. But shooting at CPU's isn't much fun. I like shooting at actual players to prove who is a better player. In multiplayer you can get caught in many types of situations rather than in the campaign mode, you would usually get caught in the same situations that you already know how to get out of. But I'm neither a campaign person or a multiplayer person. I just look for the fun.
Shiroune
Shiroune

Back to top Go down

Post  PurifiedRuiN Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:59 am

Shiroune wrote:sketchbook? ha! I grab my paper from the printer! The paper easily fits in my scanner.

I've heard that halo 3 has four player coop. That sounds uber fun. But shooting at CPU's isn't much fun. I like shooting at actual players to prove who is a better player. In multiplayer you can get caught in many types of situations rather than in the campaign mode, you would usually get caught in the same situations that you already know how to get out of. But I'm neither a campaign person or a multiplayer person. I just look for the fun.

I don't really think four player co-op would be too exciting, especially if you're forced to play it with split screen. That just kills my eyes after awhile. If it works like Gears of War did where you can play the campaign with a friend online, then that would be good. I don't have xbox live anymore, so the excitement of Halo 3 has really been toned down quite a tad for me.

Just watching is always exciting, sometimes it's nice to take a break from the frustrations of online gaming. Too many idiots out there that don't make things any easier either. Do you play anything online? There was a point in time where I tried almost every online RPG there was just to pass the time. Runescape, Maplestory, FlyFF, you name it.
PurifiedRuiN
PurifiedRuiN

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiroune Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:45 pm

PurifiedRuiN wrote:
Shiroune wrote:sketchbook? ha! I grab my paper from the printer! The paper easily fits in my scanner.

I don't really think four player co-op would be too exciting, especially if you're forced to play it with split screen. That just kills my eyes after awhile. If it works like Gears of War did where you can play the campaign with a friend online, then that would be good. I don't have xbox live anymore, so the excitement of Halo 3 has really been toned down quite a tad for me.

Just watching is always exciting, sometimes it's nice to take a break from the frustrations of online gaming. Too many idiots out there that don't make things any easier either. Do you play anything online? There was a point in time where I tried almost every online RPG there was just to pass the time. Runescape, Maplestory, FlyFF, you name it.

I hate watching people play halo. It just makes me want to jump in and show people how its done. I do get frustrated when I play halo though. I usually get stuck with noobs or people that just suck at the game. And I don't even like talking to people I don't even know wich makes it boring(halo also has probly the most trash talk out of any game). And whenever I play with my friends they usually suck or are uncooperative.
Shiroune
Shiroune

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:57 pm

I only have PS2 and PC.. and i dont even have a memory card so i cant save lol...
im way behind~ Rolling Eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:57 pm

Admin wrote:I only have PS2 and PC.. and i dont even have a memory card so i cant save lol...
im way behind~ Rolling Eyes

It's okay, I only have Ps2, Gamecube, and Xbox (as the topic suggests) and PC of course. I don't even have halo but I played it on the comp a while back (normal halo so it was a longgg time ago hahah). All these good systems and games coming soon... FFXIII, SSBB, Halo 3 x.x and all for different systems too!
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:47 am

i heard that the release fever of Halo3 was like that of wii, and PS3 lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiroune Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:21 am

Admin wrote:i heard that the release fever of Halo3 was like that of wii, and PS3 lol!

nah it was better.

Last edited by on Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiroune
Shiroune

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:30 pm

Hey, I get to go to my best friend's house tomorrow and play! (after we have our airsoft "war" heheh)... I hope it owns! Who here has Halo 3? O:
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiroune Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:42 pm

I want to play final fantasy crisis core. But I think its for psp and I don't have one. Anybody see the tokyo game show? or anything from E3?
Shiroune
Shiroune

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:14 pm

Is that the one with final fantasy 7? It is, right? I would play it too (for I also have Dirge of Cerberus), and no, I haven't seen the E3
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiroune Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:51 am

PrinceElvin wrote:Is that the one with final fantasy 7? It is, right? I would play it too (for I also have Dirge of Cerberus), and no, I haven't seen the E3

yeah ff crisis core is when you play as zack and you should learn how he gets the buster sword
Shiroune
Shiroune

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:21 am

Shiroune wrote:
PrinceElvin wrote:Is that the one with final fantasy 7? It is, right? I would play it too (for I also have Dirge of Cerberus), and no, I haven't seen the E3

yeah ff crisis core is when you play as zack and you should learn how he gets the buster sword

Oh man, that sounds so fun! I saw it on the history of final fantasy (30 min movie or so). I wanted to play it because it said it was the events leading up to the original game. I wonder if you get Aeris too...(remember, she was his girlfriend xD)
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Post  PurifiedRuiN Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:01 am

I was disappointed with Halo 3, the single player portion at least. I was able to beat it the same day I got it which is never a good sign. My family recently got a Wii, so in between DoTA (Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne custom map) I've been playing bowling and Zelda Very Happy Another game I'm insanely excited for is the new Grand Theft Auto. You can pretty much say goodbye to my life when I get my hands on that game.
PurifiedRuiN
PurifiedRuiN

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinceElvin Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:57 pm

PurifiedRuiN wrote:I was disappointed with Halo 3, the single player portion at least. I was able to beat it the same day I got it which is never a good sign. My family recently got a Wii, so in between DoTA (Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne custom map) I've been playing bowling and Zelda Very Happy Another game I'm insanely excited for is the new Grand Theft Auto. You can pretty much say goodbye to my life when I get my hands on that game.

Depends which difficulty you played at and how much you played it >.>

The Wii is fun too, but it can get frustrating because if you know how to do the stuff in real life, it won't be the same. Zelda (Twilight Princess?) is a game that I would want on my gamecube because I don't have a Wii.
PrinceElvin
PrinceElvin

Back to top Go down

Post  animelove Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:03 pm

yep i have a 360 but to be honest i found halo 3 abit disapointion i got the collectors edition so i have watched all of the how they made it type of thing and i find that better than the game
animelove
animelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum