How To Draw Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff

5 posters

Go down

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff Empty PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff

Post  PurifiedRuiN Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:13 am

Alright guys, finally got the hang of my scanner so I decided to share some of my drawings/sketches with everyone. Comments of any nature are welcome, I'm always looking to improve so constructive criticism is always nice as well. These first ones are kind of my own Bleach character I made out of boredom one day. A friend and I are working on a story for him, however I'm doing all of the drawing... The last one I never got around to finishing so I just left it how it is, and I know his armor is different, was playing around with different ideas.

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff Bleach

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff Bleach2

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff Bleach3
PurifiedRuiN
PurifiedRuiN

Back to top Go down

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff Empty Re: PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff

Post  PurifiedRuiN Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:20 am

Alright, now in order, a Grim Reaper type guy with a gigantic scythe, a random samurai, and a WIP that looks like crap right now, but I don't know what do to with it other than fix the muscles and give him hair, which, again I have no clue. Help me out on this please Razz

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff Reaper

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff Samurai

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff SF
PurifiedRuiN
PurifiedRuiN

Back to top Go down

Post  PurifiedRuiN Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:40 am

Here are some sketches! Quick note, I've only started to draw women recently, so whatever drawings I post of women are part of the learning curve thingy xD

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff Sketches

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff Face
PurifiedRuiN
PurifiedRuiN

Back to top Go down

Post  PurifiedRuiN Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:51 am

These have nothing to do with anime or manga, but I had to post these. I was bored one day and decided to look for some Invader Zim episodes online. After finding them and watching for a few hours, I ended up trying my hand at drawing the little guy! For those of you who don't know what Invader Zim is, it's a cartoon that for some odd reason was shown on nickelodeon for awhile. But none the less, it's a very bizarre and clever show so if any of you have any time, check it out.

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff ZIM
PurifiedRuiN
PurifiedRuiN

Back to top Go down

Post  PurifiedRuiN Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:29 am

Ok, last one I post for awhile Very Happy This is a current WIP of mine that needs some work. I'm not a fan of drawing feet, so as you can see, I made sure I didn't have to draw them, haha. This actually started as something completely different and was nowhere near what I originally wanted to draw, but I think it's turning out nicely so far...

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff Monk afro

Here's a sketch I did last night. I'm happy with the way it came out... He's basically an Akatsuki-ish guy. I referenced a picture of Itachi for the coat, I just made it smaller. Everything else I did myself though.

PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff Dude
PurifiedRuiN
PurifiedRuiN

Back to top Go down

Post  animelove Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:57 pm

man your great at drawing i wish i could draw like you.

do you have any tips on drawing anime cos it ios the only type of art i like?
animelove
animelove

Back to top Go down

Post  PurifiedRuiN Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:07 pm

animelove wrote:man your great at drawing i wish i could draw like you.

do you have any tips on drawing anime cos it ios the only type of art i like?

Thank you for your compliment! Well, like anything else, practice is the key. I made a really long post about this in the thread you made asking for help. But, again practice and perseverance is the key to improving. If you believe in yourself then you can do it, that sounds insanely corny, but it's true lol!

Here are some sketches I did recently out of boredom. PurifiedRuiN's Shtuff Doodles
PurifiedRuiN
PurifiedRuiN

Back to top Go down

Post  Puu Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:39 am

U can be a good video game weapon designer too o.o
Puu
Puu

Back to top Go down

Post  Girl4God Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:01 am

Nice Job! You're really good! You know, I've always found girls easier to draw than guys (maybe that's because I'm not a guy). I still have a hard time drawing them Neutral By the way, Does it take you a long time to finsh a drawing?
Girl4God
Girl4God

Back to top Go down

Post  JiJi Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:24 am

XD noticing the last one got love eye drawing... we should have an eye post.. were everyone posts like... a sheet of eyes XD or one eye what ever...
JiJi
JiJi

Back to top Go down

Post  PurifiedRuiN Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:41 pm

Puu wrote:U can be a good video game weapon designer too o.o

Thanks, I have a few ideas up my sleeve for weapons and have come up with some pretty crazy ones in the past.

JiJi wrote:XD noticing the last one got love eye drawing... we should have an eye post.. were everyone posts like... a sheet of eyes XD or one eye what ever...

Yeah, I've never really focused on eyes before which is why I suck at them. I was never interested in doing drawings from the shoulders up before, but eventually I got into it and realized I had to get better at designing eyes, so I've been practicing quite a bit on them. You should start a thread on that showing some eyes you've made and I'll be sure to post in there too Very Happy

Girl4God wrote:Nice Job! You're really good! You know, I've always found girls easier to draw than guys (maybe that's because I'm not a guy). I still have a hard time drawing them By the way, Does it take you a long time to finsh a drawing?

I started out drawing guys so I've had a lot more practice drawing them. I wanted to master one before i moved to the other, but I got impatient and decided to master both at the same time, haha. As far as how long it takes me for each drawing, it all depends. Sometimes I'll start a drawing, run empty on creativity and leave it for another day. I get distracted easily as well, so a drawing could take me two to three hours. Half an hour if I actually focus. But, if I just want to get practice in, I'll quickly sketch as many faces as I can on one sheet of paper. I think I have a notebook full of random faces Laughing
PurifiedRuiN
PurifiedRuiN

Back to top Go down

Post  Girl4God Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:54 pm

[quote="PurifiedRuiN"]
I started out drawing guys so I've had a lot more practice drawing them. I wanted to master one before i moved to the other, but I got impatient and decided to master both at the same time, haha. As far as how long it takes me for each drawing, it all depends. Sometimes I'll start a drawing, run empty on creativity and leave it for another day. I get distracted easily as well, so a drawing could take me two to three hours. Half an hour if I actually focus. But, if I just want to get practice in, I'll quickly sketch as many faces as I can on one sheet of paper. I think I have a notebook full of random faces Laughing[/

You can draw faster than me. I have unfinished drawings that I get lazy with and put off until another day. If I focused on a drawing it would probably take me like 2,3 or 4 hours Neutral . Maybe it would be a little faster if the drawing is simple.
Girl4God
Girl4God

Back to top Go down

Post  PurifiedRuiN Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:39 pm

Girl4God wrote:[quote="PurifiedRuiN"]
I started out drawing guys so I've had a lot more practice drawing them. I wanted to master one before i moved to the other, but I got impatient and decided to master both at the same time, haha. As far as how long it takes me for each drawing, it all depends. Sometimes I'll start a drawing, run empty on creativity and leave it for another day. I get distracted easily as well, so a drawing could take me two to three hours. Half an hour if I actually focus. But, if I just want to get practice in, I'll quickly sketch as many faces as I can on one sheet of paper. I think I have a notebook full of random faces Laughing[/

You can draw faster than me. I have unfinished drawings that I get lazy with and put off until another day. If I focused on a drawing it would probably take me like 2,3 or 4 hours Neutral . Maybe it would be a little faster if the drawing is simple.

Well, it all depends on how much detail I planned on putting into the drawing. If I have nothing special in mind for the time being, then it wont take me too long and I'll come back to it later once I have more ideas. On a good day I'll have everything planned out beforehand, but most of the time I end up changing a lot of things as I go.
PurifiedRuiN
PurifiedRuiN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum